Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First day in the MTC

Hey everyone, I don't have a lot of time to send an email today.. They are giving us a bit just to let you know we got here safe.. But ya, I got here safe and sound.... First day is almost over.. Things are going great.. Today we just did a bunch of new orientation things and practiced teaching.. It was actually really neat.. There are three other guys here going to Jamaica with me.. They are pretty cool.. I like them.. OH and the most random thing happened.. I sat down next to a guy at the airport in Salt Lake and we got to talking, and found out he was going to the MTC today too, and also going to the Jamaica Kingston mission.. It was pretty cool.. But ya, things are going great.. I'll email you more next week.. But love you guys.... write me!! :) Dustan.

No comments:

Post a Comment