Monday, September 20, 2010

Exhausted!!!


HEy everyone!!
THe past two weeks have been pretty up and down. I can't remember how much i have written in the past couple weeks... so if some stuff is repeated... my bad...
A couple Mondays ago.. we had a zone P-day... it was pretty good..we got to play volleyball on the beach. :) it was a lot of fun... Some Jamaicans came and played with us too, and that made it a lot more fun, because it was a little more competitive. So that was a pretty fun day.
Oh haha... my bike broke again.. i had to get a new back gear block... the guy said that i was pedaling so hard that the metal parts on the inside broke off... but i think he was just trying to suck up to me so he could keep my business and also trying to cover for how crappy the parts they make in Jamaica are.. I swear sometimes they make them so that they will break and you'll have to buy more... but who knows.... I've started to notice something kinda weird too... i kinda have been smelling somthing that smelled kinda like yeast the last week or two.. and i couldn't figure out what it was.. and then i realized it was me!! My sweat is starting to smell like yeast... maybe its because... i'm damp all day... maybe i'm starting to rot haha... but if anyone has any clue why i would be smelling like yeast...lemme know :)
But nothing too eventful has been happening... We have been working super hard, and lately having quite a few really hard days... So, the last little while has been very slow... Time is crawling. I've just been exhausted all the time!! When i write in my journal at night, i fall asleep like two or three times just during the course of writing haha... But ya...nothing too eventful has been going on. Lots of hard work and biking.
We did meet this family that lives like a 20 min. bike ride away... and they told us to come visit them every day! :) I was way excited about that.. haha but the bike ride is just brutal!! I'm getting in better shape every day. But til next week...(i'm basically caught up now... so i will have more details and stuff starting again next week :))....but... everyone keep writing :)... I love the letters.
Elder Kraus

No comments:

Post a Comment